Wednesday 8 September 2010

Day 19

Tuesday 31st August

I had my third post-op appointment today. My surgeon was on holiday so i saw the same woman as last time. She was really pleased with how the elastics had helped my bite. She changed the elastics and added a couple of extra in different places and in different shapes. I told her about the pain in my jaw joints and she said it was to be expected. I also mentioned that when i smiled or laughed it hurt where my stitches were, it felt like they were being stretched. She had a look and said that they had done there job so she could take out a couple that were annoying me. She took out one at the front of my mouth under my nose and one to the right. It hurt a lot! I think from now on I'll just put up with them and wait for them to fall out! I have another appointment for next week and my surgeon should be back.


I forgot to take a picture today, but my swelling is pretty similar.

Sophie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment