Wednesday 8 September 2010

Day 23

Saturday 4th September

Today my aunty and cousin came to visit us for the day. They haven't seen me since before my op. I was quite nervous for them to see me but excited too. My aunty was really shocked! She hadn't realised that my face would change and couldn't believe how different i looked. It is weird because I've seen myself everyday so don't see the difference as much or have got used to it! I had a great day with them but was really tired after.

I didn't take my picture today but thought I'd do some comparison pictures:
Before
Day 12
Before
Day 12
Before
Day 12
From the front view i think my face looks a bit squarer and my nose is a bit wider. In the side view you can see my top lip is in front of my bottom lip and my nose points up a bit more. As you can see from my bite pictures it has completely changed! :)

Sophie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment