Friday 24 September 2010

Day 33

Tuesday 14th September

I had my second appointment with my orthodontist today. I only have to wear my elastics at night now, but they are in the same place as last week. I have a power chain between my top front two teeth to close a small gap. I also have something hooked on both sides, it is on two surgical hooks next to each other on my top jaw near the back. They are really rubbing so i've been putting wax over the top which has helped alot.

I still have a bit of a cross bite but my orthodontist said they expected that. He also said that after a couple more appointments i should be able to have my brace off! :D I couldn't believe it! We asked if i would have another x ray and i think i will have one next time, which will be really interesting to see!

My next appointment is in 3 weeks and i am seeing my surgeon on the same day.

Sophie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment