Friday 24 September 2010

Day 43

Friday 24th September

I had a blood test on Wednesday to see if my iron levels are high enough. I got the results back today and my blood is back to normal and i can stop taking the iron tablets. I'm not taking paracetamol anymore either as I'm not in any pain.

A lot of my stitches have been falling out recently. I think i have about 5 left. Last time i was at my orthodontist he mentioned that after about 6 weeks he would take them out. So next time we go he might remove the few left.

I will take an update picture after my next appointment.

Sophie xxx

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are doing well! :) Pictures?

    ha.

    Love Makay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sophie!
    You got a bite very similar to mine! I am glad to see everything went well!
    Have a wonderful evening!
    Regards,
    Brent

    ReplyDelete