Tuesday 24 August 2010

Day 11

Monday 23rd August

I am really start to feel back to my old self, which is great. A friend came to visit me today, she hadn't seen me since the day before my op. She really noticed a change and was surprised at how good i looked after just 11 days! It was really nice to catch up with her. 

I have started cutting down the amount of painkillers i have a day. Instead of having paracetamol 4 times a day i am having  it 3 times. Also i run out of the steroid i have been taking today, i don't think i will be needing it anymore.

I have my appetite back now so i am getting more hungry and actually feel like eating.
Today i had:
Porridge
Spaghetti hoops
Yogurt
Melted chocolate
Jelly
Toblerone (just managed to squeeze the triangles between my teeth and suck it)
Blended pasta with a tomato sauce
Yogurt
Jelly

Here are today's pictures:
I've finally taken a picture of my bite! So this is my bite at the moment, this is the best i can do. At my last appointment with my surgeon he told me they managed to get my bite perfect in the surgery but that my bottom jaw has moved forward. He was able to push my bottom jaw back into place so didn't seem too worried at the moment. i have my next appointment tomorrow so hopefully he will be able to start to do something to correct it. The bite is a lot better than it was before surgery but it isn't the perfect bite i wanted! I'll let you know how the appointment goes tomorrow.

Sophie xxx

1 comment:

  1. You look so amazing for day 11!!!! Your profile is amazing! And are you not banded? Or no splint??? Wow.

    -makay

    ReplyDelete